Wednesday 4 July 2012

Ron Burgendy and the Facts about Felines

We have all seen the movie, we all have a side. The timeless, yet highly relevant cat versus dog argument is one for all ages.  A close friend told me there is no right answer, this may be true. However, there are facts; lots and lots of facts which I feel it is my duty to alert you to. 


Fact.
Ron Burgendy and Hagrid owned dogs. Dr. Evil and Gargamel owned cats.

Fact. 
Cats do the completely illogical thing of wagging their tales when they are pissed off or feeling territorial.

Fact.
Somewhere in this blog I exhibit my exquisite German skillage.

Fact. 
They either refuse to or are incapable of understanding the fetch system. Same difference.

Fact. 
Kittens eventually become cats.

Fact. 
Cats turn otherwise attractive people psychotic. Drew Barrymore legitimately claimed If I die before my cat, I want my ashes put in his food so I can live inside him. 

Fact.
Dogs are scrutinised for licking, cats do it at least twice as much to their own bods; and they regarded as clean?

At some point I realised I was a dog lover. It was probably after discovering Ron Burgendy was a lover of the canine. Or perhaps it was upon the fateful day I sat in a white laboratory as a red lump indicated my extremely high intolerance to cat fur. Either way, Ich hasse Katze.

1 comment:

  1. This was highly humorous and made my night. Before I was quite mutual towards both parties but maybe now I'll give dogs more of a consideration.

    ReplyDelete